Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New format, new header, new... everything.


So it's been a while since I've posted, well, anything. As such, it's time to shake it up.

From now on, I promise to be more diligent in posting and commenting (commentating?) on what ever is happening.

Starting today...

Tom Brady's gone. There; I said it. Deal with it.

It sucks... and now we, as fans, have a choice. Piss, moan and complain all season about "What could have been?!?!" or buckle down and start supporting the Pats. Because you can bet your ass the first thing Belichick told his players -- and the first thing the captains of this year's squad backed up -- was "He's gone. Suck it up and play your game, and we'll play our game, and we'll be in Tampa in February."

And that probably happened around 8 a.m. yesterday morning (Monday).

So what if Matt Cassell hasn't started a game since high school? So what if this makes an undefeated season a virtual impossibility? So what if Brady won't be able to become the first multi-MVP winner since Favre in the '90s. The Jets plan on showing up next Sunday at the Meadowlands, and I know Belichick and the Pats will be there as well. And I expect a hard-fought game that will come down to the 4th quarter and the final few possessions.

And I expect all of us fans to be right there for the Pats. I know I will.

No comments: